Price from 100€ per person
Diving on the Patrol boat PBR 512, that is located on sandy bottom in the bay Žanjice. The ship was submerged as a target for a bullet launch of a ship missile that broke through the hull of a ship and made a huge hole that represents a sort of attraction for divers.
Divers explore sunken ship near Perast. The ship was offshore type PR38 tugboat, built in 1954 in Split, length of 32.7 meters, weighing 325 tons. It is located at the depth of 5-18 m.
The center provides full bottle + weights + diving leaders.
Other equipment is issued according to the price list.
The rental price of the complete equipment is 25 euro per day.
Organization of diving is performed in accordance with international standards complying with local regulations
Excursions are managed by certified Divecony and Dive Instructors.
International diving insurance DAN is provided to all diving participants.
The minimum number of people for this arrangement is 3.
Center reserves the right to change the daily diving plan due to bad weather conditions (large waves, low visibility) or differences in diving categories in the group.
This is our best diving option, but if you would like to know what else diving tours we organize, please write on our email address.
IncludedEquipementFree parkingPersonal GuideTour
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaInsuranceLunchNational park feesPhotosRafting taxStaying taxTransportWelcome drink
- Group meeting in the premises of the Center at 9 h
- Preparation of equipment, checking air in bottles
- Boarding equipment in diving boat / boats
- Transporting with diving speedboats to a diving location
- Organizing the first dive
- Break between the dives / surface interval
- Organization of the second dive
- Return to the Diving Center until 16:00
- We can arrange lunch between the dives‐ optionally