Price from 30€ per person
The unique position of the campsite Grab with private beach, lunch on the very bank of the river, will make your adrenalin rafting tour unforgettable adventure on the most exciting navigable part of the Tara river
Place of meeting: Grab ethno village and camp
Rafting tour: Brstanovica – Grab (the most attractive rapids on the entire river)
Meals included: Snack, lunch
Class of the river: II, III, IV depending on the period of the year
Rafting length: 7km
Time on the water: about 1.5-2 hours
– Rafting program can also be organized in the afternoon – with a lunch around 14h followed by rafting.
– Bring: Sunscreen, swimsuit.
– We do not recommend wearing electronic equipment that is not waterproof, glasses and things that can easily be lost.
IncludedEquipementFree parkingInsuranceLunchPersonal GuideTourTransportWelcome drink
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaNational park feesPhotosRafting taxStaying tax
- Meeting of participants in ethno village and camp GRAB until 10h
- Taking all necessary equipment for rafting (neoprene suit and boots, safety belts and helmets)
- Transport from GRAB ethno village and camp to the starting point for one - day rafting
- Preparations and training for rafting
- Beginning of the rafting throught the most attractive rapids
- A break on the half of the tour, taking photos, swimming in Tara, as well as having a snack on the bank of the river
- Continuation of rafting the most exciting rapids: Celije, Borovi, Varda ... all to the camp Grab
- Beach on the Grab suitable for relaxation and a rock appropriate for jumping into the water
- Dressing and returning the rafting equipment
- Unforgettable rafting lunch, on the coast of Tara river, specialties of local cuisine prepared in a traditional way
- If you wish, you can extend your staying, as well as taking other programs from our pallet of active holiday