The most beautiful and the southernmost fjord in Europe will leave you breathless. It is often considered as a fjord, but it is in fact a drowned river canyon. Boka Kotorska is under the protection of UNESCO World Heritage and it is considered as one of the most see tourist attractions in the world. Kayaking Boka Bay on the turquise blue sea water surrounded by the rugh cliffs of mountains Lovcen and Orijen will give you an opportunity to discover the pearl of the Adriatic on a completely different way. Starting point of kayaking is about 1 hour driving away from Niksic.
IncludedEquipementFree parkingLunchPersonal GuideTourTransport
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaInsurancePhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to starting point of kayaking, about 1 hour and a half from the hotel
- Duration of kayaking the Boka Bay with a visit to the Blue cave and stops at the places available for rest, swimming and with great possibilities for video shooting is about 4 - 5 hours
- After kayaking, you have an organized lunch
- After lunch, transportation back to hotel Atrium