Price from per person
The name “Tear of Europe” was given to Tara river by it’s purity. Crystal clear water magnifiscent waterfalls and an unique ecological system make it the most beautiful river of the Europe. Tara river canyon is under the protection of UNESCO World Heritage and it is a part of Durmitor National Park. Besides it’s beauty, this river has a lot to offer. One of the ways to discover the river is canoeing. The feeling of excitement while your canoe goes through the water in accordance with your paddling. You float on the clearest mountain river and your mind and body are in tune with the wind blowing through the trees – no motor to interfere with the sound of the flowing river. And it is on less than 2 hours driving from Niksic.
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaFree parkingPhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to camp Grab, starting point of canoeing, about 1 hour and a half from the hotel
- Duration of canoeing through the most impressive rapids on Tara River with stops at the places available for rest, swimming and with great possibilities for video shooting is about 1 and a half hour. You can choose if you would like easier or heavier option of canoeing. Duration of both options is the same
- After canoeing, return to camp Grab for a gala lunch
- After lunch, transportation back to hotel Atrium