Biking – Captain’s lake
Captain’s lake is 37m deep glacial lake, located at 35 min from Niksic. In time of Ottoman occupation of Montenegro, head of the Niksic district-Captain Musovic loved his pastures at the place of today’s lake. Above them, in mountain cliffs was a source where mountain fairies were taking a bath. Every night fairies were gathering at the source, letting spring water, drinking it and bathed secretly. Before leaving they closed the source until the next arrial. One night last fairy that was leaving the source, forgot to close it and water flooded Captain Musovic’s pastures. The fairies moved the source lower so it could supplied the new lake with the water.
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaFree parkingInsurancePhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to starting point of biking, about 35 minutes from the hotel
- Duration of biking the magnificent areas of the Captain's lake is about 4 hours
- On this tour you have your lunch packed, to enjoy in nature
- After biking, transportation back to hotel Atrium