Price from per person
Massif Durmitor is the most important part of the Dinaric Alps characterized by high peaks, dense forests and deep ravines. It was declared as the National Park and, together with the Tara River Canyon, has been protected by UNESCO since 1980. Durmitor NP is famous for 18 lakes, especially Black Lake and the highest peak of Montenegro – Bobotov kuk 2 523m. From the upper point of Montenegro you can see this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The worst canyon in Europe – the Tara River canyon is also part of this national park. The distance from Niksic to Durmitor is only an hour and a half. The tour is up to change depending on the agreement with the guests.
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksEquipementFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaFree parkingInsurancePhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to starting point of hiking, about 1 hour and a half from the hotel
- Duration of hiking to the highest peak of Montenegro and back is about 5 hours
- On this tour you have your lunch packed, to enjoy in nature
- After hiking, transportation back to hotel Atrium, enjoying a beautiful landscape on Montenegrin nature