Lovcen is famous as a symbol of Montenegro and it is also one of 4 National parks in country. You cannot come to Lovcen without visiting the mausoleum of Montenegro’s leader, poet and bishop- Petar II Petrovic Njegos. To mausoleum which is at 1660 meters above sea level will lead you staircase of 461 steps from where you will have marvelous view at Montenegrin coast and surrounding mountains. Also, the view reaches even to Croatia, Albania and even Italy. You wll have a chance to visit Njegusi, place of birth of Petar II Petrovic Njegos and try domestic prodjuct.
IncludedFree parkingLunchPersonal GuideTourTransport
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksEquipementFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaInsurancePhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to the Lovcen, about 2 hours from the hotel
- Duration of this tour is conditioned by the option of visiting museum of Petar Petrovic Njegos and village Njegusi where he was born
- After the tour, you have an organized lunch
- After lunch, transportation back to hotel Atrium