Price from per person
Medjurec canyon is located between Bar and Ulcinj, on the road from Bar to the Sukobin border crossing. It is a little more demanding canyon because there are about ten verticals of which guests descend using the ropes. The largest is the first waterfall, which is 29 meters high, the canyon is about 1.4 km long and the vertical difference is about 150 meters. The passage takes about 3-4 hours depending on the size and experience of the group.. The canyon has water all year long, and in the summer months (July, August, September) short neoprene suits are sufficient as the water is about 20 degrees. The access to the canyon is a local asphalt road. The end of canyoning is very close to the parking, so there is not much walking. This is one of the most attractive canyons in Montenegro. It is far from Niksic about 2 hours driving.
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaFree parkingNational park feesRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to starting point of canyoning, about 2 hours from the hotel
- Duration of this exciting and extreme tour which includes sliding, swimming, climbing, jumping down waterfalls, jumping off cliffs into deep plunge pools is about 3 hours
- On this tour you have your lunch packed, so you can enjoy the nature
- After canyoning, transportation back to hotel Atrium