113 km long Moraca river originates in nothern Montenegro and flows into lake Skadar-the largest lake in Southern Europe. It is one of the rare European rivers whose water is unpolluted. Moraca canyon is famous for the E65 road that is built along the edge of the canyon itself. It gives an increadible picture of the power of nature. The upper flow of the Moraca river is one of the most challenging flows for kayaking in Southern Europe while the lower course with it’s canyon is magnifiscent and suitable for recreational kayakers and also for kayak schools. Paddling Moraca river will provide an opportunity to pass through the Montenegrin capital – Podgorica, 45 minutes away from Niksic.
IncludedEquipementFree parkingInsuranceLunchPersonal GuideTourTransport
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaPhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to starting point of kayaking, about 1 hour and a half from the hotel
- Duration of kayaking through the rapids on Moraca river with stops at the places available for rest, swimming and with great possibilities for video shooting is about 2 hours
- After kayaking, you have an organized lunch
- After lunch, transportation back to hotel Atrium