Price from per person
Beautifull Moraca river offers some of the most exciting Class II- IV whitewater in Montenegro in spring time and Class II-III in summer and is perfect for beginners, families and anyone who just wants a day out paddling in the Montenegrin wilderness. Whether you’re new in this adventure and just want to “get your feet wet,” or you just don’t have time to fit a multi-day adventure trip into your schedule, one day canoe trip on Moraca river will surely be the perfect choice. Whether paddling through thrilling rapids or swimming alongside the boat or even jumping from the cliff lots of splashy good times are guaranteed.
River Moraca is Montenegrin beauty, and one of the last larger completely free – flowing rivers in Europe. Heading north from Podgorica, only 20 minutes drive and the scenery becomes breathtaking. You will be fascinated by contrast between the steep dark cliffs and the light green, clean river, high walls up to a couple of hundred meters high and waterfalls coming in from the sides.
Our canoe / kayak trip on Moraca river is the best way to make special connection with the river and nature and spend quality time with your family, friends or loved ones.
IncludedEquipementFree parkingInsuranceLunchPersonal GuidePhotosTourTransport
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Taking all necessary equipement
- Transportation to starting point of canoeing, about 1 hour and a half from the hotel
- Canoeing through thrilling rapids on one of the last larger completely free - flowing rivers in Europe
- Dressing and returning the rafting equipment
- After the tour, gala lunch is organised
- Transportation back to the hotel