Ostrog monastery is one of three most visited Christian sanctities in the world. It is revered and visited by both Ortodox Christians and Roman Catholics, but Muslims as well. Up to a milion pilgrims and tourists from all over the world come to Ostrog, every year. The monastery is built against an almost verical background high up in a mountain cliff above the Bjelopavlica plain. Many people believe in the spirit and the healing powers of the monastery, which are confirmed by legends and cases of people all over the world. You can also climb to the top of the rock Ostroska greda above the Monastery and enjoy magnifiscent view of Bjelopavlica plain. And it is just 45 minutes driving far from Niksic.
IncludedFree parkingLunchPersonal GuideTourTransport
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksEquipementFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaInsurancePhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to the monastery, about 45 minutes from the hotel
- Duration of the tour is about 3 hours
- After the tour, you have an organized lunch
- After lunch, transportation back to hotel Atrium