Dolphin – shaped lake Skadar is the largest Balkan’s lake which Montenegrin part was declared a National Park in 1983. The lake is known for the diversity of flora and fauna and it is one of Europe’s top bird habitats. Cruising Skadar lake will give you a magnifiscent view of many little islands with medieval monasteries, numerous bird species in beautiful nature. You will have an opportunity to see an autenthic arhitecture of fisherman’s villages and try domestic prodjucts. Skadar lake is far from Niksic about 1 hour and a half driving.
IncludedFree parkingLunchPersonal GuideTourTransport
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksEquipementFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaInsurancePhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to starting point of cruising, about 1 hour and a half from the hotel
- Duration of cruising over Skadar lake depends on routes that you choose. As Skadar lake has a lot to offer, we have chosen a couple of the most interesting tours for you
- After cruising, you have an organized lunch
- After lunch, transportation back to hotel Atrium