Mild climate of Montenegro ensures great conditions, for wine production, and thus places the country as the top location for wine tourism. Montenegro produces a tasty selection of wines, what you will have an opportunity to see in 300 – year old winery Kopitovic. They have a long history of grapevine cultivation, especially types like Vranac and Kratosija. Vineyards are situated in ideal altitude above the sea level exposed to the sun during many days of the year. In the winery you’ll have an opportunity to enjoy Montenegrin wines with local traditional food. It is only an hour and a half away from Niksic.
IncludedFree parkingLunchPersonal GuideTourTransport
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksEquipementFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaInsurancePhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting at hotel Atrium at the agreed time
- Transportation to winery, about 1 hour and a half from the hotel
- Duration of wine tasting depends only of how curious you are to see and hear about wine producing and its tradition
- Along with wine tasting, you have an organized lunch
- After lunch, transportation back to hotel Atrium