Price from €44 per person
Enjoy the 20 most attractive rapids of the Tara River from Brstanovica to Scepan Polje with a rafting lunch on the very bank of the river in the beautiful surroundings of the ethno village and Camp Grab. Winter rafting is even more exciting and a completely different experience of rafting in general.
Place of meeting: Grab ethno village and camp
Rafting tour: Brstanovica – Scepan polje
Meals included: Lunch
Class of the river: II, III, IV depending on the period of the year
Rafting length: 13km
Time on the water: about 3-4 hours
– Rafting program can also be organized in the afternoon – with a lunch around 14h followed by rafting.
– Bring: Sunscreen, swimsuit.
– We do not recommend wearing electronic equipment that is not waterproof, glasses and things that can easily be lost.
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsBreakfastDinnerDrinksFees of National park DurmitorFees of Regional park of nature PivaFree parkingPhotosRafting taxStaying taxWelcome drink
- Meeting of participants in ethno village and camp GRAB until 10h
- Taking all necessary equipment for rafting (neoprene suit and boots, safety belts and helmets)
- Transport from GRAB ethno village and camp to the starting point for one - day rafting
- Preparations and training for rafting
- Beginning of the rafting throught the most attractive rapids from Brstanovica to camp Grab
- A break on the half of the tour, taking photos, swimming in Tara
- Continuation of rafting from Grab to Scepan polje, more peaceful flow of the river
- Rafting ends at Scepan polje from where our vehicles will return you to the beautiful surroundings of Camp Grab
- Dressing and returning the rafting equipment
- Unforgettable rafting lunch, on the coast of Tara river, specialties of local cuisine prepared in a traditional way
- If you wish, you can extend your staying, as well as taking other programs from our pallet of active holiday